DPS Meter - change log
- Added Loot Table feature. You can track items looted by you or your group members. You can filter it out by item's quality. You can copy and paste item in-game by selecting it and using right click mouse button -> Copy menu or CTRL + C keyboard shortcut.
- Added CTRL + C keyboard shortcut for copying selected player damage details.
- Re-organized Skills Rotation and Damage Distribution menu. Got rid of expanders. It's in new left menu now.
- Improved skins. Added custom template for checkbox control. Fixed button and popup templates.
- Added missing transformations: Marchutan, Legendary Apostles.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated EU and NA data.pak.
- Updated external libs.
- Created new installer which contains all required software: Visual C++ Redistributable Packages, .Net Framework 4.8 and newest Npcap 0.9986. This should help people who were unable to make the program work.
- Fixed incorrectly parsed 7.2 packets.
- NoPing 2.0 or newer users don't use LoopBack Driver any more. Connect to game same as you would do it without VPN (default adapter, default port).
Battleping (Connection 2) and PingZapper users need to install also packages below to sucessfully initialize Loopback Driver:
- Fixed Icy/Flame Blessing animation speed bug.
- Focused Shots and Colourful Rain have removed from animation speed check for 7.2 version.
- Added support for 7.2 version for EU region and kept 7.0 support for NA region in the same time. Players from both regions should be able to continue using MyAion DPS Meter. Reporting feature has been disabled for EU region until we will be sure that it works 100% correctly in new patch.
- Small fix for processing reports.
- Reporting service is available again. For security reason this function is available only for non-VPN users. Also keep it mind that you can report sessions only recorded on new version. Reporting works for both regions: EU and NA.
- Added legion filter. You can filter out player list to see only your legion members.
Added Discord Rich Presence integration. If you are connected to game with MyAion DPS Meter, extra information will be visible in your Game Activity status.
- Small fix for feeding website with online statistics from NA region.
- NA players can feed website with online statistics from their region now.
- Added support to NA data.pak.
- Information that session was saved won't pop up during auto-save now.
- When app is minimized it will be still visible on task bar.
- Added "Check for update" option in tray icon menu.
- Fixed auto-updater language (It's going to work after this update).
- Fixed bug when Magic Implosion damage was not registered.
- Removed typo in Damage Distribution tab.
- Updated external libs.
PingZapper, NoPing and Battleping (Connection 2) users, please downgrade your Npcap to 0.9981 version.
- Incuded data from today's client update.
- Fixed bug when some skills were not counted.
- Skills used during in-game sheep / tree sleep bug are mark now as uncertain (orange) instead as possible modified (red).
- Added Animation Speed.
- Added Animation Speed Ranking on website.
- Added Healing Meter.
- Added Auto-saving session option (it's going to save your previous session while new one is created - for example during integrated server switch).
- Added option to remove single player from the list (until you change filters).
- Improved UI - added loading throbbers for saving/loading sessions and context menu for player list.
- Improved performance - using less RAM while saving/loading sessions and using less CPU overall.
- Improved stability - should eliminate disconnects for VPN uses.
- Fixed bugs while decoding packets with 7.0 new stuff. Damage should be 100% accurate now.
- Copy All button is copying all damage without clipboard character limit - use it to copy paste damage out of the game. Copy button is copying all damage with 255 clipboard characet limit - use it to copy paste damage in game. If you want to copy single player damage/heal details, right mouse button click on him and use Copy option from context menu.
- Update .Net Framework version to 4.8 and all libs to newest versions.
- Added 7.0 support (big thanks to failboat for help).
- Added text search option on player list.
Damage Distribution improvements:
- added summary row,
- added average damage column,
- moved percentage values to separated columns.
- Forced de-DE regional settings (mostly for dot as thousands separator).
- Added race icons on player list.
- Added race filters.
- Fixed bug when attacks were decoded incorrectly showing wrong damage.
- UI improvements by Mats.
- Added option to save and load session from file. You can share your sessions with other players. Saved sessions can be found in AppData\Roaming\MyAion\Sessions folder.
- Added option to define hotkeys. It can be used even with app running in background.
- Added group/alliance filters. Group filter works also for single group in alliance. Filters show members of your group/alliance who dealt any damage on selected target. It's getting updated if member join or leave your group/alliance.
- Added option to hide DPS.
- User interface improvments by Mats. All the controls default templates got overrided. App looks much better now despite system or system theme.
- New Theme "Tiamaranta" by Mats.
- Peformance improvments.
- Exitlag connection fixes.
- User settings will be kept now when updating to new version.
- Improved errors handling. If you don't have installed required software, you should get notified.
- Not counting reflected damage
- Parsing skill in some specific conditions
- Self filter doesn't work on integrated server
Mats who was testing app till now, he will take care about user interface. You can see his first work in this update.
- Existing session will have priority now. If you play on double client, app will keep session from client where you logged first.
- Added connection activity indicator. You can see it in right top corner. If it's green it means that you can active connection. If you wish to start new session, it needs to be off.
- Reset connection option in app menu. If you play on double client and you have active session from frist logged in client and you wish to start new session on second client you can simple reset connection. Connection will be also automaticly closed when you log out, quit game or go to server selection screen.
- A lot of performance improvments. App should handle siege much better now.
- Cannot run more than one instance of app now.
- Added pause button.
- Added 'Self' filter. You can filter out player list to see only own damage now.
- Changed font family to 'Roboto'.
- Reduced limit of characters copied to clipboard from 300 to 255.
- Fixed bug: Damage was added to selected session instead of currect session.
- Fixed bug that app stopped counting damage for Exitlag VPN users when they switched for integrated server.
- Fixed connection problem that occurred in last update for some users.
- Fixed bug: Copying all damage shows object id when option grouping targets by name is turned off.
- Improved managing TCP sessions and decrypting packets. Performance should be increased.
- Changed web service endpoint.
- Added ReduceTheLag VPN compatibility.
- Reskinned default theme (Elysea).
- Added dark theme (Asmodae).
- Targets list is sorted alphabetically now.
- Added User Settings Panel.
- Added OBS mode. You can add MyAion DPS Meter as window source now. Use green chroma key to get rid of background.
- Added option to remove grouping targets by name.
- Improved performance in some areas of app.
- Removed not ascendant classes from class list.
- Added option to move players list in Hided UI mode.
Added support to VPNs:
- Battleping Connection 2
- Mana Leech was counted as damage
- Sorting Damage Distribution columns
- Not refreshing Damage Distribution correctly when Skill Rotation tab is closed
- Damage from auto attacks in some specific conditions was read incorrectly
- Critical Auto-attack shows wrong status